The Juvenile Division of the 8th Circuit Court does accept interns from accredited four-year colleges/universities. If you are interested or would like additional information please contact the Court Administrator, Kristi Jeffrey, at (989) 831-7317 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
RDSS QUASI-VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
The Montcalm County Juvenile Court is recruiting RDSS Quasi-Volunteers to work directly with delinquent youth and their families. The work entails transporting, monitoring and/or mentoring delinquent youth.
- Make a difference in the life of a young person
- Great experience for future social workers or criminal justice practitioners
- Flexible schedule. Great for mature college students or retirees!
- Quasi-Volunteers receive $12/hr. and mileage reimbursement for their work
- Reimbursement for meals is available
- Paid training
Requirements: Must be 21+ years of age. No criminal history and a clean driving record. Must maintain a valid Michigan Driver’s License and provide proof of auto insurance.
This is an on-call/as-needed position with no guarantee of work hours.
If you are interested or would like additional information please contact the Court Administrator, Kristi Jeffrey, at (989) 831-7317 or email@example.com.