Report Card for Montcalm County
The Montcalm County Community Report Card was developed to provide a data driven foundation to report baseline information and assess changes to indicators of Montcalm County’s well being. The Montcalm Human Services Coalition produced its hard copy Community Report Card in 2005, and the first link below will lead you to the original website version of the document.
In early 2007, all the report card indicators were reviewed to determine if sufficient updated information existed to warrant doing any updates. For those report card indicators determined to have substantial updates of data and/ or narrative, the following fact sheets were produced. The most recent 2010 update page series were posted in August, 2010. We will add others as they are completed.
Each indicator is accessible as an individual fact sheet rather than part of a larger booklet format. To be cost-effective, the indicator fact sheets are only being made available on the internet; however, they may be printed and shared.
Thanks to all the individuals that contributed updated information and special thanks to Rex Hoyt of the Mid-Michigan District Health Department for his data analysis expertise and continuing contributions to this project.
Please contact Lisa Lund for more information at (989) 831-7538 or email@example.com
Report Card and Updated Fact Sheets
- Report Card for Montcalm County 2005
- Total State Equalized Value (2007))Full and Part Time Jobs (2007)
- Full and Part Time Jobs (2007)
- Prevalence of Poverty (2007)
- Unemployment (2007)
- Per Capita Income (2007)
- Community College Enrollment (2010)
- Teen Pregnancy (2010)
- Infant Mortality (2007)
- Preventable Hospitilizations (2010)
- Child Immunization Rate (2010)
- Adequacy of Prenatal Care (2010)
- Low-Weight Births (2007)
- Children's Oral Health (2010)
- Unintentional Injury Fatalities (2007)
- Vehicle Crashes, Under-Age Drinkers (2010)
- Crime Offenses (2010)
- Educational Attainment (2010)
- National Career Readiness Certificate (2010)