Dr. Wagner has been appointed the Chief Medical Examiner effective August 6, 2017.
Montcalm County Medical Examiner
Dr. Paul Wagner, D.O.
FUNERAL HOME PROCEDURES
DEATH CERTIFICATE REQUESTS- Please send requests through the State of Michigan Electronic Death Registration(EDRS) to Dr. Paul Wagner
RECORDS REQUESTS & SUPPLEMENTALS - Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CREMATION PERMIT REQUESTS -Montcalm County policy is a $50 permit fee. Fees are to be paid in advance as detailed below.
- Primary Care Physician Death Certificates signed for Medical Examiner Cremation Permit Request:
- Please Obtain Signature of Primary Care Physician on the Death Certificate
- Please Pay Fee for Cremation Permit
- Please go to govpaynow.com, 1-888-604-7888, or visit the Clerk & #39; office to prepay
- www.govpaynow.com PLC: 1957
- Or What would you like to do? (Pay Permits) --State? (Michigan) --Agency? (Montcalm County Treasurer)
- Name of Deceased and Date of Death
- Name of Funeral Home
- Payment Amount: $50.00
- Payer name, address, email and phone
Request to Paul Wagner
d. Please Send Receipt of Payment with name of decedent to the Medical Examiner’s office
at email@example.com or fax 231-440-0806. (Be sure to include your email address and fax)
e. A cremation permit review will be conducted and requests fulfilled via EDRS. Our Policy is a
24 hr turnaround period. Please call if you have an extenuating circumstance or email the
Medical Examiner office firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Medical Examiner signed Death Certificates for Cremation Permit Requests:
a. All of section one above with addition of including a request for Death Certificate via EDRS
(Electronic Death Registration System) for the Medical Examiner to complete and sign via EDRS.
Our staff is available to monitor this process on a continual basis. Please email or call with any and all questions.